Get in Touch
Send us some details about the service you are requesting and we will get in touch with you at the earliest!

Thank you! Your submission has been received!

Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form

Re-apply name changes

How to re-apply for name changes?

All documents must be signed and mailed to us. Unfortunately, you may not scan and email us these documents because the Department of State requires original signatures.

DS-82 Passport Renewal Application

DS-5504 Name Change in Passport Application


One completed and signed application for passport renewal. This must be completed online.

Department of State's passport portal.


2 Passport Photos

We recommend that you have these pictures taken professionally.

Lucky for you at V4 we can take care of this for you when you drop off your application and documents.

Rush Letter

Please Include Flight itinerary or company letter requesting expedited rush service.

Call us at (214) 396 8120 to get a Sample Rush Letter!

V4 Order Form

Please fill out the below form and include with your order

V4 Passport and Order Form

Original Documents

Original or certified copy of your marriage certificate, divorce decree, or court order. No scans or photocopies will be accepted.

Send To

Once you complete all of the above send your documents or hand deliver it to the address below:

V4 Visas Passport Photo & Notary Services
820 W Spring Creek Pkwy, Suite 400-G
Plano, TX 75023
Phone : 214-396-8120

Lets Work Together
Contact US